RE: human cloning

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 11:13:24 PDT

The idea of cloning MeatFarms is somethign thats been kicked around SF
for a while now. You clone the flesh and the lower brain functions but
chpo off anything that would make a "person"

That line is going to be fought over almost as much as the line of when a
"person" beings in the womb.

Think of the possibilits of a MeatFarm.

1)Blood Supply--have a few dozen racks of meat with needed blood types on
tap. Feed em and bleed em. No one will need to go without blood.

2)Organ Supply--Same as above only not as renewable in most cases.

3)Real Doll -- Lets face it folks, this will be a logical use for
meatclones. Porn and games yady ya ya. Side industrys in diaper/catheter
devices and easy clean up items. If you really want to go down this path
think of things like...programable response tweekeing...input/Pain Levels
that can respond to your stimuli in various ways "I want her to scream
when I whip her, scream reall loud like..yea"/"moaning, make her moan.yes
i know she doesnt feel anything but i want her to moan"

4)SnuffBuddies -- the real doll thing went down this path so there is no
reason to think meatclones wont. Knife em, shot em, tweek the reaction
level..Practice practice practice. Film and be famous. "Come on , havent
you ever wanted to just snap and kill?"

    [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]