Re: human cloning

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 21:20:18 PDT

Write that business plan!!! ;-)

(You ever hear of the game called "I could drink that pitcher in X seconds?"
You're around food, like say a plate of sub sandwiches. One person says "I
could drink that pitcher in 20 seconds." The next person says "I could drink
that pitcher in 18 seconds." Proceed in this manner. Eventually, don't ask
me why, somebody yells "drink that pitcher!" The last person to make a claim
has to drink the pitcher in or under the time they claimed, or they get to
buy the next one. Recurse...

The point of this is that, FoRK being the stupid business idea of the day
list --- and a great list it is at that --- I figure every once in a whlie
somebody needs to yell "write that business plan!" just to keep things
honest. ;-)

jb