RE: human cloning

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 10:30:52 PDT

But the objective is to create clones that will do useful things for us,
right? And if they don't -want- to do these things? The biggest
stupidity factor about this is that, well, damn, don't we already have
population problems as it is?

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost