a standards effort for W3-aware document management
``The mission of WebStep is to bring developers together to build a small, open set of tools to facilitate W3 work under NeXTSTEP/OpenStep''
* Define interchangeable file & pasteboard formats for
- W3 URLs, URIs, URNs
- HTML Pasteboard type
* Specify the .htmd/.htmld document types
* References to selections within NS documents
* Opening URLs in compatible applications
* Explore encodings from NeXTSTEP & Symbol to HTML
* Expore whether such standards can be sponsored by the nugi Pubishing SIG, nugi-exec, W3O, or NeXT.
This is an open, unmoderated, ASCII list:
to comment on I want to join WebStep-announce! Interested Parties, hopefully very low volume
to comment on What's up with WebStep? Developers, currently Rohit, Greg, Marco, & Ken
to comment on Subscribe to WebStep To be added, removed, or moved to WebStep.
Archives, documents, etc.