Re: Baby-making

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:16:49 PDT

I'm with you, Jeff. I'll try anything. And I'll also agree that it's a
pain in the ass to hang out with vegans. "Wait, did you cook meat in that
pot? No? Never???" heh. But, I tell ya, ain't nothin so good as food
that's cooked out in the woods and out on the road, so I might be biased
about the taste of vegan foods. I am also lucky enough to be one of the
many adopted by the lady down the street who owns the health food store,
so I get discounts on all kinds of stuff, beans, grains, nuts, rice milk,
vegan cheese, mmmm. (: One thing I noticed about eating with vegans is
this: It's a whole lot like going to eat with someone from another
country. Sure, some of it won't strike ya just right, but some of it,
WOW. BTW, if anyone wants to try some good vegan and vegetarian food for
free, go to your local krishna temple. (:
Cindy

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost