Re: XParc's Report on Gnutella

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:23:35 PDT

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Brian Atkins wrote:

--]Would you agree that Mojonation seems to be the only service so far to
--]come up with some plan to prevent this?
--]

Thats one thang i havent yet cruised on heavily. I read the specs a few
months back and hen got mostly wrapped up in the freenet/gnutella/web
front end/marriage thing.

Urls and reviews qill be greatly appreciated.

"You might hear some one else singing
this very same song
Icant slap on nasty handcuffs
or scream like a laywer WRONG WRONG WRONG
Cause even when the copyrigths are fixed
the genuine thief has a bottomless bag of tricks

I was born blank baby
and the world is here to fill my head
I was born a blank baby
but the world would rather see me dead" Presidents of the UNited states
(from the album "freaked out and small"..newly dled)

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org