Re: Baby-making

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 20:43:29 PDT

What a blast for me is being a vegi, not a vegan (which entails a poltical
and moral agenda that dont fit well with me personaly but i dont wish them
off the planet) and having a family that still eats meat.

Who cooks it for them? You guessed it..Me. Why? Cause im that damn good. I
can cook a stuffed pork chop or a leg of lamb like no one else. Do I worry
about them? Shit yea. I try to cook the better things, limit the oils and
fats I know are the killers and always always balance the meal with greens
protiens liquids vitamins and other good essentials.

Dawn wanted to know if I was going to make a go at moving heather, our 6
year old, and the possible asyetundisclosed family memeber as a vegi.
Nope, but i am goignto make sure they have the choice if they want to and
to make sure they are not goign to wind up in the same mess im in with
diet and exercise.

So at the end of the thread let it be known tomwhore aint all over the
meat eaters, just the mornicvores who voice inane thoughts of doing away
with others who make differnt dietary choices.

peace

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org