p2p pizza

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 14:43:49 PDT

http://www.oreilly.com/news/p2p_survey.html
What a jumble of toppings and personal issues.
I wish I knew WTF some of the answers meant. I've
provided a scorecard below; you can guess what
the questions are by the answers.

Greg

Question 1)

"A way of fostering heightened collective conciousness; it
 mirrors live people-to-people communications" -- No that's FoRK.

"An architecture that demands (or encourages) strong proof of
 identity versus one that demands (or encourages) concealment of identity."
-- I can tell that someone's got a pet issue they are pushing.

"An architecture that deals primarily with with data, versus one that
deals primarily with metadata. -- What's the frequency Kenneth? Isn't
how all these p2p systems work in that they only centralize the metadata?

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476