Re: human cloning

From: John Klassa (klassa@mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 05:52:13 PDT

  Eugene> Could you tell me, where exactly this stuff is headed?

Here's a scenario.

You're a couple with a baby on the way. You decide you don't want kids
right now, for whatever reason, so you abort the fetus. Before you do,
you store some DNA away. A few years later, you "recreate" him/her when
it's convenient for you.

Maybe it's just that out-dated, narrow-minded, judgmental Christian
mindset of mine showing through, but this doesn't seem right to me.
That it may to a significant number of others concerns me.