RE: [Fwd: FW: The truth is finally revealed]

From: Zhang, Yangkun (Yangkun.Zhang@FMR.COM)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 14:47:30 PDT

What's wrong with Bush? I'm convinced that if we elect him--he'll probably
just sit in the White House and do nothing--which is a lot better than
having someone in there to screw things up. All I want is a president who
sits on his ass, screws the intern, and not bomb another country when others
find out--is that too much to ask?

I'd vote Libertarian

(Listen to this Talk of the Nation interview w/ Harry Browne)
http://search.npr.org/cf/cmn/cmnpd01fm.cfm?PrgDate=07/13/2000&PrgID=5

but then I'd be throwing away my vote. Better to make sure Gore does NOT get
into office. The last thing we need is a nationalized health care system, a
nationalized pharmaceutical industry, more unions who impede progress, and
lawyers who sues companies the minute their quarterly earnings comes out
being one cent short!

Bush may not be smart, but Cheney's performance as the head of HAL is
commendable--especially keeping the stock afloat in 1999 during the oil
glut...

As for Nader--he's a damned lawyer, and an ANTI-CONSUMER one at that. I'm
still pissed at him over screwing Prop 103--re: auto insurance reform.
http://www.worth.com/articles/Z9610C01.html

As for Buchanan--um... the word fascist comes to mind...