Re: [Fwd: FW: The truth is finally revealed]

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 14:06:40 PDT

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Bill Humphries wrote:

--]Sorry Ken, but you've been played by the GOP. The story of Gore claiming he
--]invented the Internet is at best a misunderstanding, and at worst 'big lie'
--]politics by Gore's detractors (full disclosure: I'm a registered Green.)
--]

Oh please, enough with the appologists wimpering. Gore and his staff
balloned that story and got caught with the resulting backlash. The smear
was self inflicted and now the only thing worse is the appologists atempts
at whitewashing it.

Besides, its a nice diversion from Gores Campaign Finanace problems, his
involvement with the PMRC (no we have not forgoten his active role in
Tippers fronting (I can hear F Zappa turning in his grave) and his
foot-in-mouth Green ramblings (do I realy need to pull out the "I invented
the ecologist movement" book ?

Now would you really rather have the worst og gores probelm appear to be
an inflated brag about parenting the internet?

I thought so.

Oh and for you bush fans, shut the fuck up, ill deal with you when you say
something inane.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org