Re: [Fwd: FW: The truth is finally revealed]

From: Rahul Dave (rahul@reno.cis.upenn.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 13:55:04 PDT

Apparently, Gore was invlolved in funding the internet, and even Vinton Cerf
gives him credit for that...

But I believe the story in question was about Gore's claim that his mother sang
a particular labor jingle as a lullaby. The jingle in question wasnt created
until 1975 though, which would make Gore a 27 year old baby..:-)

Atleast he didnt say that a dictatorship was better than democracy in a certain
Asian country..:-)

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'm not even eligible to vote...
Rahul
I got this from you: