Re: There They Go, Bad-Mouthing Divorce Again

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 11:07:58 PDT

> RESPONSIBILITY I think is the big scary monster your creeeped out about
> JB. Having to known that your and your action could kill a life in your
> care as easily as nuture it.

Yawn. See previous post. Decision to not parent often more responsible than decision
to breed.

> Maybe thats the problem here. Most of us I think are talking about human
> values and human qaulitys while I think JBs arguems or on the THE level.

Yawn^2. Who gets to define "human values" and "human qualities?" Nice trick,
though: don't agree, just question the "humanity" of the opposing point of view.
Might as well just get it over with, Tom, and call me a "Nazi."

I invoke Godwin.

jb