Re: There They Go, Bad-Mouthing Divorce Again

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 13:13:14 PDT

Kids just fit, not because it's a planned fit, not because the parents
think it all out, but because they just have to. Read all the books you
want -- your child will prove them all wrong. Talk to other parents --
your child will be completely different than theirs. Bottom line is that
it just doesn't matter. They pop right out and you have no choice but to
flow with it. It's scary that it's so trial and error, but at the same
time, thank goddess that it is, and that there isn't a "manual." I think
of Harrison Bergeron. (: Don't be scared, just do it! (:

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost