Re: Palm software you cannot live without???

From: John Klassa (klassa@cisco.com)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 15:31:37 PST

  Joseph> I missed the Palm software list. Was it FoRKed?

Good question. Hmmmmmm. That would have been while at my last job, so I
wouldn't have that message any longer...

The big ones were Datebk3 and Rally 1000 (Mike and I highly recommend the
latter). :-) These days, I'd get iSilo, too. It's a neat utility for
taking documents (including HTML off the web) and converting them into a
format suitable for viewing on your Pilot. Since you're religiously
inclined, I can also add that a friend of mine took the online BCP I did
and converted it into some format or another, and he now keeps it on his
8MB Visor. If you're interested, let me know. I can probably dig up some
other recommendations, but Rally 1000 is really the big one for me (and
I'm not joking). :-)

John