RE: confederacy of dunces*

From: Lisa Dusseault (lisa@xythos.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 07:49:31 PST

That's not what I said. Gore offered (at least rhetorically) a statewide
recount, which might have resulted in more votes for Gore even with no foul
play, and even with _no_ selection of counties.

The systematic bias against Gore, if it exists, is most likely because the
crappy voting machines predominate in Democratic counties.

Lisa