Re: Common carriers Re: A letter to Joe

David Crook (dcrook@commwerks.com)
Mon, 18 May 1998 15:28:39 -0700

Joe Barrera wrote:

> Was that a minimal set of issues to get Microsoft in compliance with the
> law, or just the minimal set of issues to "get past [Jeff Bone's] major
> beefs"? I was actually asking about the former.
>
> - Joe

Hey Joe, lighten up. No one has asked for Bill Gates head on pike yet.

"What do I want. I'll tell you what I want. I want to live just long
enough to see them put your head on a pike as an example to others that
cost of some favors is just to high and then I want to wave at it just
like this" Vir, Babylon 5

Dave

--
David Crook