Re: Sun's counsel, mud.

Steve Nordquist (signa@tfs.net)
Sat, 16 May 1998 04:11:59 -0500

Tom Whore wrote:

> > Be fair Joe.

Yes, absolutely. "We won't let the market decide" is a pretty good anddecent
thing to say. ISO can sue and negotiate; but then, do
actuaries go over the claimants to ISO xxxx and charge accordingly,
or is the traditional mere-expenses-to-sue-for-(company-)body-parts
method in use? Such subtlety.

>Welcome to the mud fight. Please leave your dry cleaning at the door.
IP mud. "I'm going to the spa for an IP facial." "If you don't watch out,
you could end up face down in that kind of IP."
"I just got new IP flaps on my Ford."

Munchkin ID with mud flaps sounds pretty; I wonder what kind of
cache service is necessary to offer previews for proposed changes?