Manners

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 11:37:47 PDT

--]Dude, it's like you're wearing yellow and pink Ralph Lauren duds and you're
--]walking into a biker bar. Even the desirability of good manners is
--]contextual rather than universal. Caveat FoRKie.
--]

Hey, theres nothing wrong with Ralph Lauren in a biker bar...its just a
matter of whose dance partner youll be first.

Maybe this little bit of cut and paste will shine some light on the topic
for those newly FoRked.