Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Matt Jensen (mattj@newsblip.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 11:01:47 PST

[Oh, wait. I should have made that broader. Not only are Tom and Jeff
against laws "for your own good", they're against laws "for the good of
others". For example, from that thread, Jeff is against laws requiring
meat inspectors; he'd rather let tort law and market forces handle it.]

-Matt Jensen
 NewsBlip.com
 Seattl