Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2001 - 11:44:57 PST

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001, Matt Jensen wrote:

--][Oh, wait. I should have made that broader. Not only are Tom and Jeff
--]against laws "for your own good", they're against laws "for the good of
--]others". For example, from that thread, Jeff is against laws requiring
--]meat inspectors; he'd rather let tort law and market forces handle it.]

Thanks matt. Hey Jeff, we got us some one to answer all our questions for
us.

So tell me matt, what should i have for lunch? Also, shift the euro funds
un my 401k for mony funds?

Its good to have someone answering the tough questions for me.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail