Re: Becoming our mother?

From: Joseph S. Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 18:54:50 PST

Also sprach Adam L. Beberg:
> And is it just me or are they pulling an 80's style pention fund raid on the
> United Corporation of America? (we're no longer anything like a union of
> people, or states, just companies, so just stop pretending already)

What pisses me off is that I've paid huge amounts in taxes, feeling
okay about it because it was paying off the debt, and now Bush is
going to hand it all back to the old rich who still have money in this
post-crash economy. It's like I drop a nice big bill in the tip jar
and some jerk behind me snatches it out when he thinks no one's
looking.

- Joe