Re: Becoming our mother?

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 21:26:01 PST

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

> What pisses me off is that I've paid huge amounts in taxes, feeling
> okay about it because it was paying off the debt, and now Bush is
> going to hand it all back to the old rich who still have money in this
> post-crash economy.

OK joe, you at least seem like you make good money, so you should be able to
afford a good accountant.

In other words, why the FoRK are you paying taxes? Microsoft doesn't, no
rich person I know pays a cent. Get with the loopholes man!

- Adam L. "Duncan" Beberg
  http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/
  beberg@mithral.com