Re: Catching up: Alan Kay, Stan Lippman, Steve Vinoski...

Mark Baker (markb@iosphere.net)
Sun, 19 Jan 1997 17:49:51 -0500

At 07:38 PM 18/1/97 PST, I Find Karma wrote:
>(puts tongue in cheek) One issue I'm aware of is people who, for one
>reason or another, "will distribute business objects for food"...

"one reason or another"?! I'll give *THE* reason. If you know
how to build business objects, you can name your food.

Poutine, pickled crab apples, or a dark green Jag XLS with brown
leather interior and those cool fold-down trays in the back.

Me? I'm in it for the lasagna.

MB

--
Mark Baker, Ottawa Ontario CANADA.                  Java, CORBA, OpenDoc,
Beans

Will distribute business objects for food.