Re: Today = Jam Echelon Day

Jay_Thomas@ustrustboston.com
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:38:48 -0400

>It's upon us! Today, October 21st, spike messages with subversive
>keywords, add them to your .sig, use "Esc-X spook" liberally...

>See:
> http://www.echelon.wiretapped.net/

The true charter of liberty is independence, maintained by force.
- Voltaire

For Your Eyes Only

From: Lieutenant Colonel Barry J. Bennett, 1st Space Operations Squadron
Commander, USAF

To: Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation

The deep cover agent we have inside the NSA says they're planning to
incite the masses to create some
domestic disruption the United Nations building when you least expect
it. Additionally, You should pay the
DEA agent so he can get on with the job! He's got to drive a tanker
full of fertilizer and diesel across the
border from Mexico then fly out to Auckland after the satellite has
passed over. Further to that, Al Amn
al-Askari has threatened to wiretap the T1 coming out of the Tactical
Information Broadcasting Service in
London in a couple of days time Finally, If we're to succed in halting
the INFOSEC community, theres no
better time than now to bring the DF, ZARK, SERT, VIP, ARC and S.E.T.
Teams up to date from the training
facility in Washington after the satellite has passed over.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are
neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make
things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they
serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may
be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."--Thomas Jefferson