Channel Power: 5.x browsers ALREADY dominate?!

From: Rohit Khare (Rohit@KnowNow.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 20:31:23 PDT

[ How could MS have been this good?! Wow.... I had to search far and
wide for somewhat believable and somewhat current numbers. There's no
equivalent of the netcraft survey out there! This is supposedly based
on log data from 650,000 sites analyzzed by MyComputer.com. What's
more, I couldn't google for it -- digging out this data was in the
"Deep Web" and took about 15 minutes to track. Sigh... RK]

http://websnapshot.mycomputer.com/browsers.html

Following are current statistics for the most popular browsers used
by web surfers. Individual browser versions are detailed below.
  Browser Family
  IE 5.x 64.3%
  Netscape 4.5+ 14.3%
  IE 4.x 10.2%