RE: Dear Forkie

From: Lucas Gonze (lucas@worldos.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 08:24:18 PDT

How am I supposed to fix his emotional distress? I thought I got a dog to
_avoid_ having children. Guess I have been travelling a lot lately... Now I'm
gonna have to feel guilty about working too much.

The other problem with the dog is that he pawned my stereo to buy meat, then
stole my car and went out joyriding with his delinquent buddies.