Re: Introduction of the Music Owners Listening Rights Act of 2000

From: Wayne E Baisley (baisley@alumni.rice.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 07:34:14 PDT

> yes we do--public libraries have such collections

Indeed they do. The Naperville Public Library, which may not be typical
(they keep winning awards) has quite a selection of CD, videos, DVDs,
and books on tape (though not Brother Tom's latest yet). I have checked
out at the moment:

Fawlty Towers (The Kipper and The Corpse tape)

Beastie Boys - Hello Nasty
Sarah Brightman - The Andrew Lloyd Webber Collection
Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole
Chemical Brothers - Brothers Gonna Work It Out
Charlotte Church - Voise Of An Angel
Eric Claption - Chronicles
C-Murder - Bossalinie
Madonna - Ray Of Light