Re: The Offspring forced to back down by Sony

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 06:36:43 PDT

Mike Masnick wrote:

> It doesn't look like this has been posted to FoRK yet, but then again, I'm
> like six days behind on my FoRK reading (Jeff, has FoRK posting become your
> full time job??).

No, but that's a good question. Get this --- my team has been doing some
consulting work for a couple of clients. I actually got roped into writing C++,
so I'm in front of the machine more lately than I've been in years. FoRK is
white I do while waiting for compile / DL to the embedded devices we're working
with. ;-) :-)

jb