Re: [Fwd: FW: The truth is finally revealed]

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 14:32:14 PDT

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Jeff Bone wrote:
--]I would like to take this opportuntity to announce my own candidacy for...
--]

I was listenitng to a pierce on NPR about the lessor known canidates. it
seems that in some states its easier to get on the ballot than other.

Much to dawns dismay i voiced the opinion that next election I am goignt o
try to see how many states baloots I can get on. Tenese only requires a
few hundred signnatures. Oregon might be about a thousand or so.

Maybed we should start a Fork Party. A start would be for everyone to
find out what their states requiremnts are for getting onthe ballot.

Dotn worry about platform, we will agree to disagree:)-

post up the info folks.