Re: More math and open source

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 11:00:00 PDT

Dave Winer wrote:

> Oy, go read the archives if you missed the point. People say shit about open
> source this and open source that, as if they were being scientific. Dave

Sorry Dave, I don't follow everything over on discuss.userland.com, between FoRK
and trying to get anything productive done my life's pretty full. ;-) But when
you cross, which IMO is a fine thing, at least a shred of standalone context
would be helpful. :-) Still, nice poetry.

    discontinuity (c) 2000
        by dave winer

    in math, i think it was analysis,
        we studied discontinuities.
      i think the "open source movement" was a
        discontinuity.
    a place in time where the
        function
     "software developer"