Re: There They Go Again...

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 08:12:18 PDT

> on 9/12/00 9:01 PM, Jeff Bone at jbone@jump.net wrote:
> > In my case, I consider mine a triumph.
>
> And with all due respect to Jeff, I would argue that for him it was a
> tragedy that they had to go through a marriage in order to end up with a
> healthy divorce. ;-) And that the marriage issues were just relationship
> issues that got forced to the surface.

With all due respect.... wow. I'm floored that somebody actually believes they
can make a value judgement about somebody else's marriage / divorce, esp. on so
little data. So my assessment of my own situation --- my *statement* of value,
no any form of objective truth that's meaningful --- is incorrect or inaccurate.
Hmm. Interesting. I guess my utility function is just all screwed up, Ernie.

:-/

jb