Re: My XML Magazine article

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 21:16:24 PDT

**Leaping into the abyss**

OK, cool then you'll probably like this part:

"The articles in the rest of this magazine, which I have not seen, probably
make XML seem very complicated. But it is not complicated. You can ignore
most of what they tell you about schemas and namespaces and parsers and
whatever. It's meaningless. If it ever gets widely deployed, the details
will be hidden behind middleware interfaces, because basically it is only
comprehensible to a very small number of people who care."

Dave