Re: For our next debate...

From: JTS - MCDLXXXVI (jts7@duke.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 14:14:35 PDT

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Tom Whore wrote:
> Such that all debates come down to
> PEOPLE Good or bad..
> and ill let you folks take that up

Religion = people suck, but God made us that way. We'll try to do better.
Transhumanists = people suck. Let's make better people.
Pragmatists = people suck, but we get by.
Programmers = people suck, but my code is eternal.

I'm at a loss to find a category that doesn't come down on the "people
suck" side of the equation... the best I can find is:
Wiccans: most people suck, let's minimize the damage.

So, people = Bad. There you go Tom, we just saved FoRK about 400 posts.

        JTS
(= People Suck. Especially other people. Die already.)
(This Post is for Entertainment Purposes Only)