Re: Re: Marriage...a view from billy bragg

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 14:04:58 PDT

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, eirikur@mail.flashcom.net wrote:

--]<John Wesley Harding> Wow. That reminded me somehow of J.D. Salinger's
--]marriage pieces, the novella "Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters" and
--]"A Perfect Day for Banana Fish." "Franny and Zoey" would be a good introduction before tackling those. Helps to have a score card.
--]

The glass family. Aamzing books that I read at several stages of my life,
most recently just months ago. I would recomend highly to everyone if they
have not already read them.

--] I read that he's still writing in his woodshed. Maybe we'll see it
--] posthumously, or maybe he's just doing it for himself

I bet he is one some mailign list some where being called a flametroll:)-

JD, if your out there...thanks for the ducks.

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org