Marriage; just an Event Management Service.

From: Steve Nordquist (signa@birch.net)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 00:57:06 PDT

NextOfKin(), eh? Sounds like a subpart of Board.estate(enum),
Board.IndustrialHazard.Apersonal(enum), Ifex.gene.anon(*enum) &
FamilyRituals.RiskManagement(enum), all of which are handled
by, well, just about any good universal VR metaprotocol.
   ah...congrats to Diva on finding her good, if vendor-specific,
VR metaprotocol, or as I like to call it 'Ideal Touchy-Feely.'

-snort- Of course, the strategy manager gets to actually decide.

cdale> my kid never lived in my intestines, I think you're confused

Hm. Weird LH and estrogen hazards might make that a thought
to hold. In the future...you'll respin your kid five times
and karyotype again for their bamitzvah/ascension/confirmation/
holiday in Patagonia.

On the other hand, my most recent dental records should be
from a dentist, not a 4G's predistortion logs.

-Hrmph. No Chinese orphan's gonna diminish my 'barely human'
title.-