A whine before my time

From: Tom Whore (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 11:33:24 PDT

I was doing a little historical research on a flame...er I eman a post, i
was sending off to some asshole..er i mean fellow net travler when i came
across something interesting...well to me anyways.

I was on fork long before I was on fork. Seems Adam did a little
crosspostings from VAL and one of my blabberings came across to fork

http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/spring96/0288.html

And ya know what... I was right:)- MS did winthe browser wars and jobs was
saying that netscape had lost it.

And of course I know make me home here on Fork rather than VAL (Voxers
Aging Lously).

time time time lookwhat youve done to me

    [---===tomwhore@ []wsmf.org []inetarena.com []slack.net===---]
                   WSMF's web site ----http://wsmf.org