Re: The P in P2P

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 11:21:28 PDT

To really pull it off, imho, you need more than an HTTP server.

You need really good text editing, an outliner, and a content management
system, and lots of user-oriented stuff built on all that stuff.

Apache doesn't have anything for the "user experience" and doesn't run
particularly well on the popular end-user platforms.

Dave