Re: ml.org gone for good

C. Dale (cdale@home.isolnet.com)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 21:01:12 -0600 (CST)

Speakin of things being gone, if anyone's interested, check out
www.ml.org/news.html

I'm sad as hell to see this. It was a great project, and I can't believe
they are actually giving up? I'm going to do some more research and mail
them myself with such harrassment as:

"I DON'T GUESS YOU GUYS RUN LINUX, HUH? LINUX GEEKS WOULD NEVER JUST GIVE
-UP- ON SUCH A HUGE SUCCESSFUL PROJECT THAT TAUGHT SO MANY ABOUT DNS AND
WAS JUST A COOL LINUX/HIPPIE THING TO DO!"

Anyhow, yeh.
Cindy