Re: [Oregonian] The War to Open Cable Networks.

Kragen Sitaker (kragen@pobox.com)
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 15:48:31 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, I Find Karma wrote:
> You gotta love the city of Portland, who may be directly responsible for
> jeopardizing a $48 billion merger:
>
> http://www.oregonlive.com/business/98/12/bz121804.html
>
> There's a huge legal battle brewing in the high-speed Internet access
> market...

All RIGHT!

I'm looking forward to a munchkin-filled world where we won't have to
worry so much about bullshit like this.

<URL:http://pobox.com/~kragen/decentralized-networks.html>

"Why are you withholding me?" -- name withheld  "Oh... And dig this:  I
am a fish.  'Nuff said." -- Joe Blaylock (no further explanation)