RE: [SPAM] Re: Surfree

Josh Cohen (joshco@microsoft.com)
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 01:10:21 -0700

I agree 100% as well.
I've replied privately as asked, but I wanted to
share my opinion publicly.
(I cant stop coming out of the closet into the public :)

I use and like majordomo the best, along with
wilma for web based archives.
I run both on 'egg.microsoft.com' which I use
for some list hosting and archving.

Majordomo does have some neat fetures,
only subscribers can post, moderation,
auto appending of suffixes.
Also includes moderated subscriptions including
the two stage confirmed subscribe, which I think
is cool.
You can also do neat things like munge the subject
for easy filtering is you want like prefix subjects
with 'FORK>'

Rohit, if you feel inclined, you can look at my setup
on egg.