TV finales...

Robert S. Thau (rst@ai.mit.edu)
Wed, 20 May 1998 08:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

John M. Klassa writes:
> ObTV: Was Sunday's X-Files the last one (except for the impending movie,
> of course)? Seemed awfully like it... Also (though I'm ashamed to
> admit it), I watch Buffy: The Vampire Slayer. Seemed awfully like the
> last one of those too, didn't it?

Both were season finales... the X-files finale does set up the movie.

And what's wrong with a high-quality documentary like Buffy, anyway?
(Joss Whedon, the executive producer --- i.e. the show's JMS --- has
said that he's simply trying to do an accurate depiction of the
American high school experience the way he remembers it).

rst