Stick to your beliefs and ideals.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Mon, 11 May 1998 10:39:31 -0700

I assume that you found this line via my oneliner file...

http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~adam/msglist.html

Regarding the line, sorry, I don't keep dossiers on all of the people
who are quoted in that list, although I might be able to tell you a
think or two about Rohit Khare, Dr. Timothy J. Byars, John Dobbin, Megan
Coughlin, or Jerry Seinfeld...

> From Marc_Wilson@avid.com Mon May 11 07:44:14 1998
> Subject: just curious
> To: adam@cs.caltech.edu
>
> Interesting document you've got posted! The quote:
>
> "Stick to your beliefs and your ideals. If not, I'll break your legs.
> -- Marc Paul Wilson"
>
> from your document is attributed to someone with exactly the same name
> as myself (unless it turns out it was me who said it).
>
> Can you tell me anything about the Marc Paul Wilson you've quoted??
>
> Thanks!
> -- Marc (Paul Wilson)

The first time we realize we're not the only one in the world with a
given name, we die a little inside. So it goes.

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

The key to life is sincerity. Once you can fake that, you've got it made.
-- Steven Bondi