> From schooler@cs.caltech.edu Wed Jun 18 12:24:13 1997
> Subject: SIGCOMM 97 final program
>
> In case you might be interested in attending, there is a *great*
> student travel grant program.

Shoot, I'd love to go to Sigcomm and the final program looks REALLY good
this year. Wannago? We hafta apply for travel grants by July 1. Or
will you still be at MCI then? I hear Cannes in September is nice...

> >From majordom@isi.edu Wed Jun 18 12:18:05 1997
> From: Biersack Ernst <Ernst.Biersack@eurecom.fr>
> Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:46:30 +0200 (MET DST)
> Subject: SIGCOMM 97 final program
>
> The annual ACM SIGCOMM 97 Conference on Applications, Technologies,
> Architectures and Protocols for Computer Communication will take place
> from September 14 to 18 in Cannes, France.
>
> There are many good reasons why you should attend:
>
> An outstanding technical program comprising
> - Tutorials: Sunday September 14 and Monday September 15
> - Conference: Tuesday September 16 to Thursday (morning)
> September 18
>
> A superb social program with:
> - Wine and cheese tasting: Monday September 15, 18:00 to 21:00
> - Pool session: Tuesday September 16, 19:00 to 22:00 around the
> Hotel Majestic pool
>
> Workshops right after the conference:
> - Internet Simulations with the NS simulator: Thursday
> (afternoon) September 18
> - Reliable Multicast Meeting: Friday and Saturday September 19-20
>
> Student travel Grants (application deadline July 1st !!)
>
> Register now!! (Early registration rates until August 1st)
> For more information and the registrations forms see:
>
> http://www.inria.fr/rodeo/sigcomm97/
>
> Ernst Biersack
> (SIGCOMM 97 publicity chair)

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

Every person you see on TV has sold their soul to get there.
-- Joe Kiniry