Re: Question's

spunkanado (tomwhore@interport.net)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:11:53 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, CobraBoy wrote:
> At 8:46 AM -0800 3/17/98, Gregory Alan Bolcer came up with the following:
> > > Can we officially declare ProWrestling the official 'sport' of ForK
> >
> > Of course not Tim; it's already Nintendo-64 and it's all encompassing.

In my hunt to find all emulators I have stumbled into at least 10 or so
NES SNES Genisys and other games having to do with pro wrestling. It is
amazing to see the historic arc across time and platforms. Andre The
Giant, man that was one big bunch of homronal strangness.

If there is any interest I can make up a zip of just arcade and console
roms and emus pertaining to wrestiling.