Re: Question's

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:34:34 -0800

At 2:11 PM -0800 3/17/98, spunkanado came up with the following:

> On Tue, 17 Mar 1998, CobraBoy wrote:
> > At 8:46 AM -0800 3/17/98, Gregory Alan Bolcer came up with the follow=
ing:

> > > Of course not Tim; it's already Nintendo-64 and it's all encompassi=
ng.

> In my hunt to find all emulators I have stumbled into at least 10 or so
> NES SNES Genisys and other games having to do with pro wrestling. It is
> amazing to see the historic arc across time and platforms. Andre The
> Giant, man that was one big bunch of homronal strangness.

Well the current "Giant" in WCW is actually bigger than Andr=E9. Interest=
ing
thing about Andr=E9 was he was a gourmet chief. A little obscure fact.

Also what was interesting about the Mike Tyson WWF thing was when asked
about joining WWF he commented he was a fan from long ago. Then mentioned
Bruno San Martino and Jimmy "Superfly" Snooka.

Man that is *OLD SKOOL*

Tim

--

You must always change the way it is, to have it the way you want.

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>