Re: NT/IIS Hackers...

From: Andy Armstrong (andy@tagish.com)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 16:26:34 PDT

That did occur to me as the obvious solution. Of course if you ditched
IIS in favour of Apache you wouldn't be able to take advantage of the
backdoor password built into the MS FrontPage extensions that allows you
(and anyone else) to gain control of your system even if lose all your
own passwords... Oh well: can't have everything I suppose.

--
Andy Armstrong, Tagish