Re: NT/IIS Hackers...

From: Eugene Leitl (Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 00:20:54 PDT

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Bah. You should all be running Apache anyway. :-)

I'm thinking about running Medusa/Bobo (the precursor of Zope) on my home
box (provided the #%^#$%$ streamgate delivers the 1024/384 ADSL that was
supposed to be installed two weeks ago.</gar>).

I think eGroups used to be build about that architecture. (Dunno what evil
Yahoogroups is using now). Ain't whitehouse.gov running a Lisp-based
webserver? I'm looking for something simple and hackable (for me, not for
the script kiddies, that is).

You with a clue, any recommendations?