Free Information Booklet!

From: jodul-of-the-desert@angelfire.com
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 03:35:38 PDT

GO PUBLIC!

By providing clean, public shell corporations that are
ready for merger We have assisted over 200 business
clients in becoming public companies.
We will provide a COMPLETE package containing all the
necessary documents for submission to the required regulatory
agencies.
If you do not already have your own merger team, We can
refer you to a variety of accredited brokers, market makers,
transfer agents and lawyers with whom we know are experienced
in supporting reverse mergers and small-cap stock sales.

For Information with all the How's and Why's,
click reply with your Name, Address, Phone Number and type of
business. You will be contacted shortly!

To be removed from this mailing, reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line.