RE: poor James Clarke, the cgi EXPERT who can't get any projects. ..

From: Mike Dierken (mike@DataChannel.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 09:13:39 PDT

Isn't there some sort of inverse-spam service available? You know, rather
than having one company send mail to a million people, have a million
companies send mail to one person.
Although James Clarke didn't say what to do if we DIDN'T have need of his
services, it would be polite for us to acknowledge his broadcast - and since
we are all busy people, perhaps there is an automated service that will
deliver the acknowledgments for us and perhaps everyone else that might
receive his broadcast in the future...

Mike